7.13.2014

yoga in the park

 Last year in St. Louis I was extremely spoiled. Every Saturday morning I would do yoga under the Arch for, like most activities there, free!! Here in Nashville finding free activities is much more difficult, especially something like yoga. BUT I finally found one! It's only free once a month but hey, one is better than none, I always say. It was at The Avenue in Murfreesboro, on an area of astroturf in front of the pretty water fountain. The Avenue is a shopping center.

It was a HOT morning. I was sweating profusely & my feet were burning on my mat. It was fantastic. I felt like I'd gotten a darn good workout when we were all done & I looked like someone had dumped a bucket of water on me.

Afterwards everyone piled into the Origins store for a goodie bag for participating. I LOVE PRESENTS!! I got an origins branded blender bottle, and a sample bottle of Origins GinZing refreshing eye cream to brighten & depuff. I looked around at some of their other products & they seemed pretty legit & earthy (which I love, GO GREEN), but a little out of my price range. I'm excited to try the product though!

What are your favorite Yoga poses?



3 comments:

  1. ok! how fun! that's awesome that not only is it free yoga, but you also get a goodie bag haha. i'm *trying* to do bikram right now, and getting myself there is kicking my butt! i need to find a free normal heat one like you did! i've never done non-bikram, so i partially nervous that without the heat i won't have an excuse to just lay there and die slowly. but ya know.
    xoxo
    e
    the little diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Courtney, Great post. I love yoga. Where I am from has one in the park as well.... I have been dying to go to and your post just reminded me:) Namaste... www.beautyjunkkie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES you should! I always feel like a whole new person when I'm done :)

      Delete