7.02.2014

nasville LDS temple

Tuesday 7/1/14 was our ward temple night. I hadn't had the chance to go yet so I figured this would be a super opportunity! The temple is only about 40 mins from where I live. It's a cute little temple that is exactly like the Memphis temple! 
I'm always so grateful to The Lord for blessing us to be near temples during the summer when we go out to sell. Attending the temple strengthens every single little part of your life, no matter what ordinance you're performing. If you're not an endowed member of the church I encourage you to walk the grounds of the temple & keep that goal in mind to be able to enter someday. For those who are not members I encourage you to learn more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints at lds.org or Mormon.org!! 


1 comment: