7.02.2014

playgrounds aren't just for kids

Last Sunday 6/29/14 a few of our friends & us got together & had a little BBQ! BBQ are one of the many, many, MANY things I love about summer. Who am I kidding, we BBQ year round at our house!! I could BBQ at least 4 of the 7 days of the week. It tastes waaaaay better than cooking on the stove, hands down. Brady is a top notch grill master, so he always mans the grill. He grilled us up some yummy steaks & I can speak for everyone when I say they were outstanding. 
After filling up with steak, salad, fresh fruit & veggies, chips & salsa, we decided to go play on the playground. It was a legit playground. There were tall slides & swings & things to climb, but the best thing of all was this crazy spinning thing we found. ( I managed to take videos of everyone on it but no pictures...) this magical, spinning piece was extremely fun. You'd jump on & spin around & the tighter you pulled yourself in the faster it would go. Needless to say we all left light headed BUT with giant smiles on our faces! it was worth it. 






1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I wish we could've been there with you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete