7.02.2014

linebaugh library

  
First I'll give you a sec to laugh at this picture....................................................OK, that's all you get! The ears are a nice touch aren't they? & the hair?? HA! 
The first few weeks we lived in Nashville I didn't have the internet. I felt a little helpless, which is pathetic, but I'm sure you know what I mean. So since I didn't have the internet to watch documentaries on Netflix (my absolute favorite thing to watch while I'm doing things around the house) I went & got a library card & borrowed some movies! 
I'm overloaded with books right now thanks to my awesome lil bros stocking me up before I left for the summer. I didn't even want to look at the books because I know I'd want them. I've been reading the Percy Jackson & The Olympians series that Collin let me borrow, so far I'm on book 3. (Cute series I highly recommend them to anyone, they are fun, clean & adventurous) 
Did you know that every state has an online library that you can access with your library card through the OVERDRIVE app on the app store?? Cool huh! It's easy. Just download, find your library, enter your library barcode # & you'll be able to access your states online library full of ebooks, audiobooks & even a few videos!
The Linebaugh Library in Murfreesboro is a cute little library. Everyone is really friendly. I thought the Children's Area was really fun so here's a pano of it!!
If you don't have a library card go get one. Reading is fun. It expands your imagination & sharpens your comprehension skills. Depending on what you like to read you can learn lots of new facts about the world, weather, animals & any other subject you can imagine! 




2 comments:

  1. Awesome Court! You're always going on adventures ha! Keep posting. I want to learn more about the city you're in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will do!!! I'm slowly catching up! I let myself get soooo far behind :(

      Delete