7.19.2014

concert at cannonsburgh

Every 3rd Friday Cannonsburgh Village holds their Friday Night Concert Series. Last night featured Emily Burk (I can't find her music online) & her two side-kicks/guitarists. She was all country, twang & all. Listening to live music is great. It was the perfect end to my day, it was a little chilly & the rain was trickling. The sun was setting & It was so nice to relax & listen. I have been really spoiled in Nashville this summer, with all the talent that is openly shared here.


(this is what happens when you don't bring your camera, bluuuuuuurrry)
These two little kids were running around playing the whole time. They were adorable! Oh to be a kid & have that much energy...I wish!

Cannonsburgh Village also does tours of all the log homes that are there. When I go I'll be sure to share, but if you ever happen to pass through, it's a good place to stop, walk around & stretch your legs.

peace+blessings



2 comments:

  1. I would've love this if it was country ha! I like your hair too! You should do a tutorial ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was definitely country. you would've liked it a lot. you like my hair? thanks...It's 2nd day greasy hair so it's best to just put it on top of your head & get it out of the way!

    ReplyDelete