7.03.2014

murfreesboro farmers market on the square

Last Saturday I popped right out of bed, threw some clothes on & headed to the farmers market. I LOVE farmers markets. I feel like I'm supporting the community, while also getting the freshest produce. It's a win-win. I walked through the market twice & finally decided on a few things to buy. I first picked out some watercress, of which I have no clue how to cook it or what to put it on but never fear, Pinterest is here. 
Then I decided that all the peaches that everyone were selling looked too delicious to pass up, so I grabbed some of them. 
Lastly, I got to stand in line & watch a lady make gorgeous bouquets of the most love flowers! I could've watched her till the market closed. She was extremely talented & took her time to make each bouquet unique & equal. I left the market with a future goal: when we're settled & I can finally plant a garden, I'm going to plant a giant feild of flowers & sell them at the market like this lady. I will be the flower lady & everyone will stand in line for my flowers! 
This is the awesome lady & her buckets of marigolds & other flowers.
The spoils of my trip




1 comment:

  1. Wow those flowers are gorgeous!! Let's see how they look in your house :)

    ReplyDelete