6.14.2015

Saturday.June.13.2015

Yesterday was a pretty fabulous day. Brady & I had a super day date! Dating your spouse is one of those things that I think are very important for a healthy relationship.
After an awesome workout in pump class Brady & I headed to 7 Peaks for some fun in the sun (and pool)
The wave pool is our fave & we mostly just hang out in there because the water is so refreshing. Utah dry heat is brutal. We are NOT fans. We both would much rather be in the humid heat of the South!! 
I needed to tan my bruised up, shot filled belly. (Notice those hideous bruises by my belly button!! Yikes!!) With only 3 weeks until I deliver this guy, I have to be looking tan...duh.
We have found a snow cone stand that meets our high standards. The ice has to be smooth, not chunky & they have to have ice cream as an option to put inside (Brady's request).  We of course had to cool off with big stack of sugar coated ice after our pool/tanning session. My favorite snow cone flavored are a trio of coconut, lime, & pineapple. It's summer in a cup!
We grabbed a few items at the store to make tin foil dinners & went home to whip them up. Brady LOVES grilling. Anything with charcoals or an open flame. Electric grills are not the same people, though faster to heat up, you loose all quality of taste.
After we had made way too huge of dinners, we packed up & headed up the canyon for a good spot. We found a little camp ground/park in Spanish Fork Canyon that worked great. Brady started a nice fire & cooked our dinners to ultimate perfection!
They were divine & we both enjoyed the time outdoors by the little river that wove through the camp ground, the sounds, the smells, & the time with each other. I live for these little moments. With a baby coming soon we're trying to get as much time together as a kidless couple as we can.

What do you do for fun?
Do you still go on dates with your husband/wife?

No comments:

Post a Comment