6.15.2015

Typography Design Series: Cards||Announcements

There has been many occasions where I've designed cards, or announcements for family members. 
 Every year I make my (& my sister's this last year's) Christmas cards. If you're family You'll most likely recognize all of these!











This year we had a pretty big announcement to dish out, so I created these to go on social media, or in holiday cards.


When my little niece Rosalie was born I was the first to volunteer my services (without being asked actually hehe) to make her birth announcement. I took all her newborn pictures as well. She is my best little buddy & I hope it stays that way forever!!
 My cute sister-in-law Ali graduated last year & I also was able to photograph her for senior pictures & design her grad announcement.






Last fall I photographed some of our friends & created a little card for them as well!

Contact me for your own special occasion card or announcement in the comments or by emailing me at: courtneypeterson5611@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment