6.15.2015

Typography Design Series: Quotes

I absolutely LOVE to design things, whether it be cards, invitations, announcements, flyers, hand-outs newsletters, ANYTHING! Recently I was looking through my old pictures & came across TONS of different designs I'd done.
As you know, I'm a (very) amateur photographer. I have tons of scenery photos on my camera & phone. One of my favorite things to do is take those pictures & add quotes to them. 
Most of the quotes I like to use are from LDS prophets & apostles, scripture, or hymns. 





















All photos & designs are by courtography. Feel free to use any photo as long as credit is given. Thanks!

If you would like a special design please comment or email me at: courtneypeterson5611@gmail.com


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment