6.15.2015

Typography Design Series: Invitations

I LOVE throwing parties. I love having friends over to hang out & have a good time, so I try to throw at least a few parties every year. BBQ's don't count...we have one of those about every week during the summer!! ahhhh BBQ's

When my sister was close to bursting I decided I needed to throw her a baby shower so I whipped up this invite with one of the photos I'd taken of her maternity shoot. The party was a hit & Rach received LOTS of great gifts!!
I recently had a shower that I designed this little invitation for. I thought it was pretty fun & summery. I loved my shower that my mom & sister threw for me!! Thanks, you beautiful ladies!

 When my husband & I found out we were having a rambunctious little boy we HAD to throw a reveal party, because what's the fun in just telling everyone.....yup, none. We had a great turn out & served cupcakes & had all the guests bite into them at the same time to reveal the BLUE FROSTING on the inside! THAT was a great day.


Brady & I are known (I might be making this up) for our awesome Halloween Parties. Seriously, we are so cool. We play LOTS of games, have a donut eating contest, pig out on waaaaaay too much sugar, have a photo booth, & every looks rad in their costumes. We've had the party every year since we've been married (but I could only find 2 of my invitations).




Back to my girl Rose....When this princess turned 1 I was more than willing to make her birthday invitations. It was fun watching her try to open her presents & even more funny when she freaked out eating her cake.

THE SUPER BOWL, another party we have had annually since B & I have been married (again I could only find 2..lame!) I don't ever care about the football, I'm only there for the food & friends...& because I'm the host. I only wish we had a giant party room & bigger TV (65 inches is not enough apparently)...dream house goals. 



Having a party or other event?? Contact me for your personalized event invitations in the comments or by email at: courtneypeterson5611@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment