5.30.2013

Thrift Shop

For those of you who know me, know I absolutely LOVE thrift stores! I can spend hours looking around at everything. Today I went to a thrift store near me and picked up a few things.
I got a few books 3 cool books & one book on personalities that looked cool (plus it was only $0.50 so who cares) the 'quick & easy' cook book shows step-by-step instructions on how to cook all the recipes in it!! Who wants to read a recipe? I just look at the picture and go from there.
Picked up a few $1 scarves to start the head wrap trend for myself. It will prob look hideous on me, like most things that go on heads, but I'm definitely wanting to try it out!
This my friends is a hot pad! How awesome is this. I love the pattern and it's made out of a papery/woodish material which is cool too (also $0.50)
This is my favorite purchase of $2 each. Totally worth every penny theses brooches are super beautiful! I will def be adding one of these to my outfit soon.
I also got some sweat pants...you can never EVER have too many. Especially when you wear that & spandex 6 out of 7 days a week. (Who doesn't c'mon)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Pin themin the middle of a collared shirt where the collars come together. It's cute I'll take a pic when I wear it & show you!

      Delete
  2. I have that Color Code book - it is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete