5.12.2013

The Great Gatsby

I had the honor of going to see The Great  Gatsby opening night.
 

I LOVED it! It was no surprise though as the incredible Baz Lurhman directed it, he is my favorite director of all time! He directed some of my most favorite films, Moulin Rouge, and Romeo & Juliet. His movies are all beautiful works of vivid, colorful art; masterpieces.
Right before heading out to the show I downloaded the soundtrack.
Produced by Jay-Z, this CD had the perfect sound for this movie. It had the 1920's feel with a touch of modern that paired seamlessly with the film. 
All it all it was a great experience to eat a giant bucket of popcorn & watch the "movie of the year" starring an amazing cast. ( Leo looked sexier than ever!) 
I hope you felt the same way about this film as me! Thanks for listening to me blab! 


No comments:

Post a Comment