5.08.2013

So it begins...

I'm finally giving in & starting one of these bad boys. I'm excited to share my life with anyone who wants to see & read about it. Since that wont be very many individuals, I'm pretty much just going to have a sweet journal to look back on someday...

My handsome husband Brady & I recently {Monday} celebrated our 2nd anniversary. It was a major surprise & probably the best day of my married life. It all started on Sunday night when Brady whipped out a duffle bag & told me to put some clothes in it, then we headed out the door. I was overly thrilled {I thought he'd forgotten} that Brade had actually planned something for our anniversary! We drove for a bit, then pulled into a hotel, got our key & I walked into this...

Yes...a jacuzzi suite with a wonderfully comfortable king size bed, which we lack.

But wait, it doesn't end there. The next morning we headed downtown to do some touristing at the famous Gateway to the West, St. Louis Arch!

Check this baby out. It's huge.

We did the whole shebang, watched a video on the making of the arch, toured the Louis & Clark museum

Then we hitched 4 minute ride to see this...

So awesome!!

 

 

On the way back we walked by Busch Stadium. The girls from our office are going to the ladies night game on Thursday!! Woot woot!

Brade then surprised me with a trip to the mall & got me these beauties

Love em! #nikeaddict

To wrap up our perfect day he took me to the greatest, & my most favorite, steakhouse on the planet

If you've never been, then....well..that's really, really unfortunate.

I slowly devoured my sizzling, butter drowned, juicy, melt-in-your-mouth steak; that I'm sure will cause some build up in my artieries.

One word: yum

And to end out perfect day/anniversary we went home & watched Prison Break! The end!!

 

2 comments:

  1. What a guy! Been there, done that. It is fantastic (Arch). Uncle Leon used to live in St. Louis when he went to medical school at Washington University. Enjoy your time in St. Charles. Glad you had a very nice anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous time. Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete