5.30.2013

Irish Festival

Last Saturday I went to the Irish festival here in St.Charles. There was a lot to see but unfortunately I haven't been so good at taking pictures lately. So I promise to be better on my next post!!

 

I managed to take one by this ol red truck with Kalidawn & her baby boy, he'll be done cooking in October.

 

And one by this train on the Katy trail right by all the action at the festival. (See that cute prego girlie the white shirt with polka dots & black hat? Well she is due in July & asked me if I wanted to take some newborn pictures for her!! Wow! I don't know the first thing about newborn photography but I'm sure excited to learn!)

There was a book with all the Irish last names in it & I found both my married & maiden names in it. Well I found my maiden name without the 's' on the end, if that counts... There was some Irish jewelry that was really pretty, and a lot of beer (no surprise there) the place was full of tents selling Irish style items that I enjoyed looking at too.

After the festival we went over to the Shakespeare festival in St. Louis I manage to only take a video of a guy balancing a chair on his head. After, the man put a couple cherries in his mouth & spit them out one by one then caught them in his mouth again. I was impressed. the play this year is 12th Night, we watched the first half of the play then had to take off. Unfortunately I didn't take very good pictures, but fortunately it's plays all next month and we will be returning & I'm going to get some seriously awesome pictures!

 

2 comments:

  1. Just got up on your blog. Such fun. Keep having fun.

    ReplyDelete