10.28.2013

Halloween party

This weekend, at our annual halloween party, I decided that it would the perfect time to work on ghost pictures! So here they are...

This is my creepy ghost husband. Doesn't he make the best zombie ghost?


This is ghost me. There is probably a real ghost just like this haunting our super old house. 


This is my ghost sister, Rachel. BOO!!

Taking ghost pictures was really fun. Ol' Nik and I are getting to be quite the pair of besties. (Nik is my camera, it's short for Nikon)

At the party we played a few games, ate, chatted, laughed, ya know, all the fun stuff. I made pigs in a blanket, a super delish trail mix, rice crispies, & to counter act all the sugar I had some veggies hehe. First we played a little game of Halloween Bingo for a little while.
 Then the fun started and we whipped out the donuts for the donut eating contest!
Meg and Taylor were marathon runners and little Brooklyn was Squirt from Finding Nemo
Haley and Kaden were Zombie hillbillies!
We had Wreck it Ralf & Fix it Felix & little Glitch
We had an Indian, Grandma, and a Cat. Brady & I were Day of the Dead Sugar Skulls. (I didn't get one picture of us....makes me wanna break my own arm)
Jen & Tyler Ballard joined us a a Chinese Geisha or just a Chinese Girl wearing a kimono, and Spider-Man! 
We had a great time! I love having people over at our house, it's a blast! I'm already brainstorming for our next party...The Super Bowl!!! 






1 comment: