1.28.2014

Elisa+Evan+Griffin

In the fall I had the chance to take maternity/family pictures for one of the cutest families!
Little Griffin was such a good boy, saying "cheese" everytime I needed him to. 


This was my first time taking maternity pictures! I had a lot of fun. It also makes It easy when your subjects are such a good looking bunch.
Fall is so gorgeous here in Utah. The colors are perfect!

 
Griffin is going to be a great big brother! He is such a good helper already. 













 This one is probably my favorite! This family was overflowing with personality and fun :)















 ACTUally....this might also be my favorite...it's too hard to decide!


Taking pictures is one of my most favorite things to do in life. I'm so glad I was able to capture this special time in this families life!







1 comment:

  1. These look amazing Court! You are so talented :) I am excited to see mine when they are done!!!

    ReplyDelete