10.13.2013

Tom & Kelsey

Tom & Kelsey Davidson
Established August 24th 2013
Remember how I said I got to photograph TWO cousins weddings? Well, this is the other one. My cousin, Tommy married the beautiful, Kelsey, in the Salt Lake Temple! 
These two were so cute together! They had made a long journey down from Idaho to get married in Salt Lake. Great choice I think (I was married in the Salt Lake Temple too 😉)! 
It was amazing getting to capture moments from RIGHT after they were married & to share in the love & joy the felt for each other.




I adore this picture. It really shows what a gentleman Tom is & how sweet Kelsey is. They are a perfect for one another. 





I am so blessed to have had this experience & I hope I have many more. I love you both & I'm so glad Kelsey is a part of our family now. 



















1 comment:

  1. These are all so good Courtney! I love all the moments you captured and they do show their personalities and how in love they are:)

    ReplyDelete