7.17.2013

Superhero Dash

I apologize for not posting this sooner, this event happened the first week of June & I've just been slackin', getting my tan on at the pool. 

Our company does competitions for the wives in each office. May is always introducing the wives in the office & we came up with this
June is charity month. I saw a flyer for a race (which almost always are for a charity) to run for our gift of charity & knew it was the one. (Check out superman's photobomb!!)

 It was a superhero dash! We were going to get capes & besides the 5k, there was also a 1 mike walk/stroll that the mommas in the office could do! It was perfect!

 Unfortunately due to flooding the race had to be moved to another spot instead of running along the Missori river, which would have been beautiful, but it was great nonetheless. 
When the race started we let go of our balloons & took off!
It was a pretty big turn out! 
Kandice & I ran the race together, while everyone else did the stroll!
Here was our group! We're missing some girls but what do you think of our cool shirts!?!?
It was a fun first race. I'm ready & excited for my next one!










2 comments:

  1. Your next one should be a half marathon! I'll cheer you on since I can't do it this time around ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very athletic. Looked like fun

    ReplyDelete