7.02.2013

Life

I have been really slacking lately with this little blog here so I'll catch everyone up on my life & the crazy things I do on a daily basis...
For Father's Day Brady sends me a picture & tells me that he saw this & HAD to get it for my dad! Happy Father's Day daddio!
I still go to yoga every Saturday morning
I have mastered the headstand. I could chill in this position for quite sometime...prob until all the blood rushes to my head & I turn blue...
Meet my instructor Marty

I got to go swimming with my man one morning before he went out for the day!
It was a blast!
Found these CUTE shoes at the outlet mall. Guess what brand they are..your never going to guess..give up already......Crocks!! They were so comfy, but I couldn't talk my self into spending $40 on them. No way Jose. 
But I DID buy these & another pair BOGO free in my new fav store!! It's called earthbound trading co. LOOoVed everything in there!!












2 comments: