6.11.2013

Red Robin....yummm

Today was another wife in our offices birthday (Mckensie). She failed to mention anything about it in the time we sit, chatting, for hours at the pool everyday, but Facebook gave her away. the other wives & I decided we needed to do another fun birthday dinner, this time Red Robin was chosen. A few of us girls happen to take a few snaps...
It was a little dark in there but this is when the employees sang to her
Notice anything funny about this picture? Like how Jen, the girl on the far left is cut off?? Well...the very intelligent, incredibly talented, waitress we asked to take our picture must of forgot to look at her subjects when she took this because before editing it looked like this...
I guess Casper & a couple of his friends must have been on the far right side of this...needless to say I enjoyed a long, hard laugh over this. 
...and this is the photo I managed to take. Hey, at least I took one! 



1 comment: