6.18.2013

Banana Pancakes

This morning I made Brady a healthy sub of his fav breakfast...pancakes. I rarely make them because I'm not a fan & they have milk in which I'm intolerant. So if I DO make him pancakes they are from muffin mixes that I've added extra milk to make the batter a little bit more runny. On Pinterest I've seen many variations of these pancakes but I just made my own variation with the things I had lying around. I used:
2 eggs
1 mashed banana
a handful of quick oats
roughly 1tsp vanilla

Directions: put the handful of quick oats into a magic bullet/blender & grind em up a tad. Then add everything else. I even threw in a couple strawberries to this batch. (Flax seed would be good in here too) then cook the batter like normal pancakes. They turned out flatter than regular pancakes but that was alright with me! Try em out, see what you think!
My hubby loaded his up with Nutella, SF syrup, & sliced strawberries. When he was done he immediately asked for these again!! SUCCESS!!

1 comment: