6.16.2016

Rose is already 2??

This is Rose. Rosalie Nicole Rinderknecht
She turned 2 on the 3rd of February.
This little princess belongs to my sister. I think she is perfect....even though she can be a mega stinker. like I said, she's 2.
She was the first grandchild on our side of the family and she is spoiled ROTTEN. I'm completely guilty of spoiling her. 
What are Aunts for??

I can't believe over 2 years has past since she was born and joined our family. She's so smart and the sweetest cousin and sister. 
I'm really glad we live close so I can steal her from her mother. She's my girl!!
Love you girlfriend.
S

1 comment:

  1. She loves you so much!!! Rose was looking at these pictures with me and said "It's Rosie" (I'm going to kill Tyler, but that's beside the point ha). Thanks for being the best photographer on the planet and the best aunt and best friend to Rosalie. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete