6.13.2016

Jax

Well, it's summer again and I've come out of hibernating.  It's time to get this blog back in action! First and foremost, it's been awhile since my last post and now my little Jax is 11 months old. So i'm going to throw it back to Jax's first (of many) photo shoots.
I can't believe how much he's grown and developed. He's still the most precious soul on in the world. 
He was such a small little guy. He rocked the wrinkly old man look for a few months until he started chunking out. 


skinny baby fingers.

Look at that face! He has been a character from the start!

Jax had the pouty lips down. He was ready for all the kisses at a moments notice.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even believe he was ever so small! He is just precious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing when I was posting this Rach! He's so big now! Don't you think it's amazing the happiness that little babes bring you??

      Delete