12.15.2014

questionnaire: get to know me

My sister who blogs at Blonde with A Chanse nominated me for this fun little questionnaire. So here goes...
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
  1. Cort
  2. Snort
  3. Sweetheart
  4. Auntie Cort
Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. Nanny
  2. Dental Assistant
  3. Orthodontic Assistant
  4. McDonalds Manager
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
  1. Moulin Rouge
  2. Avatar
  3. Willow
  4. Lord of the Rings Series
Four books I’d recommend:
  1. The Harry Potter Series
  2. Percy Jackson & the Olympians Series
  3. The Mortal Instruments Series
  4. The Book of Mormon 
Four places I have lived:
  1. Stillwater, Oklahoma
  2. Memphis, TN
  3. St. Louis, MO
  4. Nashville, TN
Four places I have been:
  1. Ensenada, Mexico
  2. Hollywood Bowl (aunt & uncle took me to see Lionel Richie)
  3. Nauvoo, IL (everyone needs to go tour here)
  4. Tampa Bay, FL (honeymoon)
Four places I’d rather be right now:
  1. tanning on a beach
  2. on a hike on a beautiful mountain
  3. touring a foreign country
  4. ice skating
Four things I don’t eat:
  1. Dairy/Lactose (I'm so allergic it's not even funny. So no ice cream, chocolate, yogurt, milk, cheese...too many things)
  2. ground beef (I will avoid at any cost. Tastes like blood eww)
  3. soda (I honestly do not like it, or the carbonation)
  4. fast food (allergic to most of it, & way too greaaaasssssy) 
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Indian food from the Bombay House
  2. recently i've been obsessed with french toast (I LOVE BREAKFAST)
  3. Sushi (my favorite food)
  4. oatmeal with a fried egg & blueberries, all in one bowl (stop judging me)
Four TV shows that I watch:
  1. Vampire Diaries
  2. Vikings
  3. Revenge
  4. Once Upon a Time
  5. The Originals
  6. Reign
  7. Grimm
  8. Haven
  9. The Killing
  10. The Following (I have to watch this during the day, it's creepy, but addictive)
Did it say 4? oh, whoops. Gotta do something when you're on the treadmill.
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
  1. Opening my Christmas presents & watching others open theirs
  2. A vacation to somewhere
  3. CAMPING FOR DAYS
  4. Summer
Four things I’m always saying:
  1. "I'm so excited"
  2. "You look handsome" (to Brady, cuz he always does)
  3. "Guten morgen, meine liebe" (good morning, my love in german)
  4. "Love you!" (I throw those words around like candy, just spreading the love)

well, I hope you've learned some new things about me. I don't really know anyone who blogs besides my sis so I can't nominate her again since she is the one who nominated me to do this. If you come across it & want to do it then please feel free!!

2 comments: