12.15.2014

apblanalp family photos


Meet the Apblanalp family. I've known this family since we first moved to Vernal. Kaden was one of my first friends. We've stayed friends all this time & Brady & I hang out with them often!
It's great to see how families grow over the years. Who our friends marry & what their kids look like. 
Vernal might be on the bottom of my list of favorite places but it sure has some beautiful scenery. You can drive a few miles and be in the mountains or at a lake. It makes finding a pretty place for photos very easy.
The funnest parents ever. Still so in love & silly with each other. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with these guys!
I'm grateful that I have wonderful friends & family to make photos of. Thanks Apblanalp's for the beautiful smiles & memories.

1 comment: