6.27.2014

my favorite app

a few weeks ago I discovered a new music app. Are you ready?!?
It's called 8tracks! I haven't used a music app this much in a long time. It let's you make your own seamless playlists. The BEST thing about this app is that you can explore every possibile genre there is & find already made playlists by other 8track users. You can click on the heart & it will save them to your playlist so you can go back & listen again. There are endless possibilities for every mood you're in. The explore button even lets you type in mood & action words like "study", "sleep" "calm", & "running" to find playlist to fit every part of your day! I listen to playlists all day & I'm ALWAYS finding new lists & artists to fall in love with. 
You can download & try 8tracks out yourself at:

8tracks Music Playlists by 8tracks Inc. https://appsto.re/us/lnOOu.i

What do you think?!?

2 comments: