3.01.2014

rachel's about to pop

Well as you know I'm obviously a tad behind on this post considering Rachel + Chanse had their precious Rose 3 1/2 weeks ago. Still, better late than never!!
















This is my incredibly gorgeous sister Mrs. Rachel Nicole Rinderknecht and her hubs Chanse. They are an awesome couple, seriously, they are so sweet to each other. They are always holding hands & Chanse is always kissing Rachel & telling her how beautiful she is (really mushy stuff). 
































Rachel is one of the most organized & on top of it people I know. Rosalie picked a great set of parents for herself! She has anything & everything a baby could have.



























Cutest belly ever right??! I never want to have kids because I know I'll never in a million years look as good as this gal. I have a feeling I'm going to blow up like a balloon & Brady will have to roll me around like that blueberry girl on Willy Wonka!!








































































& there you have it! OH, btw Rachel has a really great blog that she keeps up 1000X more than mine & actually types things instead of just posting pictures with a few sentences here & there, like me. So go read it!! blondewithachanse.com 

Love you both! I'm so happy for you guys & your new bundle that I love & smother a TON!

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks Court! You did such an amazing job with all of our pictures. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete